Recent Posts

Double Duty Pots and a 4th of July Weekend

I hope that everyone's holiday was as wonderful as mine!  I had a great time in Atlanta with my old roomies!  We got to have a picnic while enjoying the Peachtree City fireworks on the golf course (apparently that's "the place" to see them, so we went!).  

Jen's son, Graham, is one of the cutest little kids I've ever seen.  It was so fun getting to spend time with him for a few days!
Here is a picture of everyone--Jen's got baby #2 on the way!  CJ and I are hoping for a girl. :)

Anyway, I'm back and I found the cutest idea for herb labels and wanted to share it with you!  Since I'm having a hard time finding cute stakes to label my herbs with, I thought I might try this in the future for my potted plants:

Terracotta pots and a small can of chalkboard paint are super cheap!  It would be so easy to make these pots and it would simplify labeling, for sure!

This would also be a cute planter idea if you have a vintage, wooden tool box.  Although, I'm pretty sure that I saw one similar to this at Joann's the other day for like $10 on sale....hmmmm.


These would make great gifts too--Housewarmings, Mother's Day...I'm just saying.  I would looooove a little plant in a cute pot..  Although, I'm a little obsessed with plants, just ask some of my former students. :)

I am planning to check out Tuesday Morning for cute label stakes, since my window planter wouldn't be conducive to chalkboard labeling. I'll let you know what I find.

Happy Back-To-Work Tuesday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails