Recent Posts

Top Ten Fabric Patterns 2011

Lately I have noticed a certain trend in popular fabric prints.  Whether I walk into Joann's, search for cute paper goods, or browse blogs, I keep noticing the same patterns over and over and I love them!  So, today, I thought i'd share the top 10 {also MY top 10} fabric patterns of 2011 with you.  If you're trying to pick a new, fun, interesting print for something in your own home {throw pillows, shower curtain, rug, chair}, this might help you pick the perfect one.


{Disclaimer: while these are my top 10, they are listed in no particular order.  Additionally, the fabric may have different variations of the pattern even though I am only showing one.}

 No. 1
Chevron
No. 2
Fret

No. 3
Houndstooth

No. 4
Zebra


No. 5
Damask

No. 6
Trellis

No. 7
Quatrefoil

No. 8
Ikat


No. 9
Chippendale

No. 10
Naturals
{Linen, Burlap, etc.}

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails