Recent Posts

Something Old turned Something New

If you're already thinking about Spring cleaning and organizing (with all of the new additions from Christmas), even though winter has hardly begun, here's a cute way to add some shelving to a tight space:

 Give a retired ladder a new life and add storage space and vintage charm to any room. Simply screw vent grates in place on each rung. Paint the ladder a color that matches the rest of your decor.

I discovered the cutest little antique store in my town this summer and was finally able to check it out this week.  They have great stuff for great prices!  I got one of these there...

...and I'm super excited about it because I will be able to use it for so many cute things.

Have fun organizing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails