Recent Posts

Big into Burlap

So, if you haven't noticed, burlap is everywhere!...and I love it! 
 
 

...and my personal favorite...pillows!


I'm doing a little re-decorating in our master bedroom and I really, really want one of these for the bed. 
They're all over the place but are pretty expensive to purchase.  I found one at Tuesday Mornings for $38!  That's crazy...I would never pay that much for a pillow {especially from Tuesday Mornings}. 
Since I don't sew, I'm planning to have a friend of mine help me make one.  We'll see how it turns out!

Got any projects you've been working on?  If so, I would love to see them!

{Since I'm sick, or dealing with serious sinus issues, I will sign this post....}

Hoping for a healthier Wednesday,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails