Recent Posts

The "What I Love..." Phenom

So, I'm not 100% sure how this originated or why, but Design*Sponge consistently has different people's quotes stating what they love most about their home...

Here are a few examples:
...I'm totally diggin' this.  

Finding that favorite thing about your home; the reason you're so comfortable when you're there, is so important...but most of us probably don't think about it long enough to realize it.  So, take a minute, and think.  What is it that you love most about your home?

For me...



What is it for you?!  
Please comment and share!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails