Recent Posts

Summery and Festive

Well, I am officially done with teaching...for good.  I've graduated with my interior design degree and am working at the cutest little residential firm doing design assistant work and marketing!...mainly marketing, which I am really enjoying.

The city is having a 4th of July event right outside of our storefront, so we will be hosting an open house that day.  The city's theme is "Red, Rock, and Blue" so we are trying to come up with a modified red, white, and blue theme that's appropriate for the 4th of July.  Red coral has been suggested, which I love!...and it got me thinking how big coral is for the summer!

Here are a few of the inspiration photos I found along with a great Pottery Barn knock-off tutorial.










It all reminds me of one of my favorite prints  {Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses} from my shop


...and of course, I love the idea of hanging bunting...

Anyway, I am super excited about summer and this event!  I'll try to snag some pictures to share with you once everything comes together.

On that note, I'll leave you with a great tutorial with coral from Beth at Home Stories A to Z.  She made this for next to nothing!

Go check it out!

Happy Wednesday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails