Recent Posts

Beach Day


One of my best friends and former college roommate, CJ, came to visit me this weekend!  Her visit was much needed and I enjoyed every minute!  As soon as she got here, we went to the beach and it was perfect! Here are some photos from our day.


CJ actually found that starfish in the water and I fished it out. I've never actually found a live starfish before so I was super excited.  There were also crabs scurrying along the sand, but I never could get one to stay out of it's hole long enough for me to get a good picture.
...considering the fact that I live in Florida, I need to make it a point to get to the beach more often!

On a random side note; we played with our hipstamatic/instagram apps on our phones all weekend.  So fun.  I want to know when someone is going to make an actual camera with all of those cool filters on it!


Don't forget to enter our Big 50 Giveaway!


Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails