Recent Posts

Pintrest? Yes, please.

Well, it took me long enough, but I am finally on Pintrest.  I got invited by two different people after seeing all sorts of nonesense about it on Facebook and in blog-world, but didn't do anything for a good 3 weeks.  Finally, I got reminded {you know you're busy when...} TWICE and set-up my account.  Slowly, I've been getting into it.  At first, I just pinned one thing, but slowly, I'm pinning more and more.   Let me tell you...it. is. dangerous.  Regardless, there's no denying the cool stuff {and set-up} of Pintrest.  It's super easy and offers endless possibilites for design inspiration.

You know how I love FREE printables and art prints, so today I was pumped when I found Make It Perfect {another great blog} with these great FREE art prints posted.

One word.

Cool.






Go check it out and print yours for free.  You can use them for framing or small items like cards.

Hope You're Enjoying Pinning As Much As I Am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails