Recent Posts

For Amy

I love decorating!  I also loooove interior design, which is different from decorating, although still closely related.  But, sometimes, I want to change an aspect or area of my home and I'm stumped!...which is never a good place to be.

Even in the design industry, interior designers and decorators have to find "inspiration" through pictures because, as much as we hate to admit it, there's nothing that hasn't been done before.  We can take it, and put our own twist on it, but the basic idea was not ours to claim.  You know what, though?!  That's ok!...because there's always satisfaction in a job well done.

Today I am offering you inspiration. :)  Maybe you're just looking for a new project or maybe you have a specific project in mind that you're not really sure what to do with.  In either case, I have listed and linked for you a few of my favorite websites (along with pictures...of course!) that have great decorating ideas along with lots and LOTS of inspiration.  Enjoy and be inspired!





 
(Image from NY Times via Haven and Home)





This post is dedicated to my New York dwelling sister-in-law, Amy. :)

2 comments:

Chapters said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Love it!! Thanks for the heads-up on all these blogs. Still holding my breath that you will come to NYC to do a chair make-over (and see me)!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails