Recent Posts

I love a good deal!

I saw this deal on the Budget Wise Home blog yesterday and I snatched it up!


$24.99 from Brylane Home
(Originally $69.99 marked down 64%--for the whole trio)

I've always lusted (I know...dramatic, but true) over beautiful apothecary jars; imagining the vast number of ways that I could use them to decorate my house...but, I've never taken the dive because they're usually pretty expensive.


From seasonal decor, to cookies & candy, to soaps, and even some objects from nature.  The decorating possibilities are endless with these things!

I read the reviews on these: nothing but glowing remarks.  If you choose to buy these, you'll have to register, and will immediately get a 20% off code that you can apply to your purchase.  Don't use it yet!-- instead, use BHK30PX which will get you 30% off (an additional $7.50 off of your total price)!

My total was $25.48 including shipping!  Now, that's a good deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails