Recent Posts

Results!

Well, this weekend's garage sale shopping trip was not as profitable as I would have hoped, but I did find this great table for $10.  I've been looking for one to go in the guest room and this was perfect!

 The 1st closet system is finally installed!  My husband and a friend of his put in the framing on Saturday evening and then we worked on loading it up on Sunday.  Here is a before and after shot.  The "after" shot still shows a lot of unused space...but I'm still in the process of moving items in, so I'm sure I'll use it up.  Seriously, though...this system has tripled the amount of storage space in our closet.  It's amazing!

Before

After
If you didn't see my previous post on closets, check it out here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails