Recent Posts

Stylize Your Paper

So, I've always been in love with those $40 circular, return address stamps forever, but haven't ever been able to justify purchasing one sinceI have gobs and gobs of cute return address labels.  I probably would've broken down and purchased one someday but, before it got to that point, I discovered Paperwink.  They carry the cutest paper products, including personalized stamps for extremely affordable prices!  Here is some of the cute stuff that they have to offer:

Notecards
 Accessories



Labels

...and Rubber Stamps!  These are just a few of the designs.

This is the one that I ordered....I love it!
There are numerous other designs to choose from, so check them out!  If you order one, please tell them that I referred you!

 Have a wonderful weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails