Recent Posts

DIY Art

If you're looking for that extra something in a room, but you don't want to pay those exorbitant prices for framed art, try framing fabric.  You can use any frame you'd like--you may have an old one in the closet that just needs a new coat of paint or, you could pick one up at a garage sale or thrift store.  Frames without the art are much cheaper! 

Then, go to your local fabric or craft store and peruse their fabric remnant section.  A lot of times, those last, discounted, scrap pieces of fabric are the perfect size for a frame--even some larger frames.  There are so many patterns and colors of fabrics that your options are endless and inexpensive!

Here are a couple of frames that I have in my house with fabric.  I definitely got the piece of fabric that I used for these in the remnant section of Jo-anns and I could use it in two large frames!

Here are some other ideas for framed fabric:




These are bandannas!

These are the same dollar store frames that I used for this project.






Have a fun, DIY project day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails