Recent Posts

A Rustic Little Christmas

So, I always flip-flop back and forth between a shimmery season and a rustic holiday.  For some reason, I can't ever find a good medium---I love both.  Anyway, I saw this idea in Country Living and thought it was so cute.  It's definitely rustic but I also think it's interesting and could work in various styles of decorating.  

At this point, our tree is decorated, which means we won't be switching out the tree stand, but I'll definitely store this idea away for next year!

The great part is, you can simply place your regular tree stand inside the the bucket so that the tree is still secure and the water is contained.


 





Have a cozy holiday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make
this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

Check out my website; calories burnt walking

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails