Recent Posts

Printables

Since I opened my blog shop, I scour the internet for free, downloadable pictures and creations.  It's amazing how much free stuff there is out there and how incredibly talented people are.  I am always so humbled when I see their work.'

In the end, though, the great part is that it's free!  We all love free stuff, it's just a matter of finding it.  So, today I've found a mixture of different free printables that you might like.  I have yet to create any for you, but I assure you that free printables are in the future for this blogger.

In the meantime, enjoy these!




A free father's day card! 
I am the worst about being willing to pay $5 for a card {especially if it's been mass produced} so something a little more unique for free is always my style!

Go here to pick your color, download and print!



Free printable labels!
These lables can be printed on label paper or cardstock and you can use them for anything!
{organizing the closet, pantry, desk, kitchen, or as cute gift tags or food lables at special events!}





They come in sheets like this so that you can either type in the text or hand write it...
You can pick the label you like and download them here.


And finally, a free decorative printable. 
This banner can be printed and framed, placed on your desk as a daily reminder, or stuck to your fridge.


You can download and print it here.


We will be taking our annual memorial day trip this weekend.  We're so excited to get to take a day trip to Charleston! Lots of fun is on the agenda and I'm bringing my camera!  I'll have plenty of pictures to show you when I get back.

Happy Tuesday!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails