Recent Posts

A Graduation and Another Free Printable

My sister is graduating from high school today!  

I can't believe she's so grown-up!  I still remember how cute and full of life she was as a baby...and how excited I was to finally be an older sister {we are 9 years apart}. She has always been the passionate, excitable, quirky one, which has been nice in a world of calm, cool, and collected.
She wears her heart on her sleeve and is usually hugging someone.  She is an amazing artist.  She loves to sing and dance. She is one of the best bowlers I have ever seen. She gives laughter a whole new meaning, and has a nickname for everyone and everything.
When I first started teaching, she was in my 8th grade class.  Over the past 5 years I have had the privilege of watching her grow; laughing and crying, struggling and succeeding, trying new things and discovering her passions all along the way.
I am so proud of her.
you are so deeply loved.

Each member of her senior class has a display board of themselves up for the graduation reception.  Here are a couple of pictures of the one my mom and I made for Emily...there would've been more but blogger isn't wanting to upload them right now.





Since you may be in the midst of graduation mayhem too, I wanted to share another free printable with you.  It's a subway art graduation card printable!

you can download it and print it here


Have a great memorial day weekend!

1 comments:

Marty said...

Hey Jenna. Could I use the pic of you and your sister for my book cover. Children's fantasy. All ages. Just for self publishing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails