Recent Posts

Charleston

We spent our Memorial Day in South Carolina near Charleston.  I'd never been to Charleston before, so I had a great time shopping, site-seeing, and eating with my sister-in-law.  I have to admit, I liked Savannah better, but Charleston was still worth it.

Our first stop was the market in the center of town.  I wasn't overly impressed with it, but I did find these amazing antique tiles.



On our way to Rainbow Row, we stumbled on this cute art gallery with a bunch of antiques for sale in the back courtyard.





While I LOVED everything, I was in the market for a pineapple-the true sign of southern hospitality-so I snagged this one
{and even haggled the price down}!

Overall, we had a wonderful trip.  The seafood was a amazing and we couldn't have asked for better weather.

Hope you had a wondeful Memorial Day weekend too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails