Recent Posts

New Prints!

Since Spring is officially over and yesterday was the first day of Summer, I thought I'd design a special print to celebrate!
 This one has replaced the Spring print in the shop and is now on sale for $9.99.

Additionally, just to mix things up a bit, I've designed two more prints....
The first is my Southern Pineapple print in honor of southern hospitality.  I just love southern culture and wanted to design something that would sum it all up.
Don't you love the quote?! 
:)
My grandmother says this all the time--a true, hospitable, southern woman, so this one's for her.

And last, but certainly not least, another bird print to add to the collection.  
This time with a quote from Maya Angelou...
Both of these are also available for purchase in the shop.

If you haven't checked out the cleverness collection lately, here's a taste.
All art prints are $9.99, sized 8x10 and make great gifts!


Get your today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails