Recent Posts

something worth reading

As is the way with most blog writers, I was a blog reader first.  I'd dabbled in blogging when it first became popular but never really had too many interesting things in my personal life to write about, so I dropped it.  Then about 2 years ago, I saw someone post a link to Little Green Notebook on Facebook and got hooked on blogs again {but for real this time}.  For a while, LGN was the only blog I read...and I LOVED it.  It sucked-up a lot of my time...until reading it led me to other blogs, and slowly I was completely emersed in blog world.

After a few months of this constant blog reading, I decided that I could write a blog {genius. right?}!...but that's the beauty of blogs, I belive, that everyone and anyone can write them.  Now, not every blog will have 2500 followers or become a book, but there is someone out there {or a few someones} who will appreciate, relate to, and enjoy your style.

So even though, I'm a blog writer, I'm definitely still a blog reader, and I wanted to share with you tonight some of my very favorite blogs so that you can enjoy them as well.


freckled laundry


image
 
image
image

...and the list just keeps growing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails